NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Beano Christmas Special 2015

Cover by Nigel Parkinson.
Christmas comes early this week with The Beano Christmas Special in the shops now! This extra edition is 68 pages full of strips and puzzles, plus a sheet of 30 free stickers inside. 

I haven't seen it myself yet but I'm reliably informed it's out. You can also buy it by post directly from the D.C. Thomson shop here:
https://shop.beano.com/annuals/beano-christmas-special-2015.html 

4 comments:

BP Johnson. said...

I initialy thought those crackers were free sweets. I feel slightly foolish now. And also I want sweets.

Lew Stringer said...

I thought the same thing actually, and I'm not that keen on sweets.

James Spiring said...

I was reading the Bananaman strip and one of the banana powered kids looks familiar... clearly somebody remembered that Super School existed. :)

Lew Stringer said...

Really? I'll have a look at it next time I'm in Smiths. I miss doing Super School!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...