NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Wednesday, December 02, 2015

The Christmas TOXIC - Out now!

In newsagents and supermarkets today is the festive edition of the top-selling boys' magazine Toxic in a special foil bag. Inside, you'll find a bunch of free gifts and the 40 page full colour Toxic mag.
Like every year, I couldn't resist doing a seasonal episode of my strip so you'll find Christmas with Team Toxic on pages 6 and 7. The Team are shocked to find that Christmas dinners are banned, which brings in this new character I've created for a cameo appearance, - Curly Hector, Comic Collector
Also in this issue is a two page non-Christmassy Captain Gross by Russ Carvell...
...and another Ruined Ronaldo strip. (I'm afraid I don't know who draws this.)
There's also a stack of features of course, including previews of the new Lego Star Wars toys and Avengers game, various puzzles, and more. 

Toxic No.264, out now for £3.99.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...