NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Thursday, September 21, 2017

See you in Preston this Saturday!

Wow, there are at least four comics events around the country this weekend (who sez the UK comics community is dead?). You'll find me at Preston Comic Con on Saturday 23rd September, at the Guild Hall, along with all these fine folk. Come along and say hello! I'll be bringing my comics and doing sketches on request. 

More info on Preston Comic Con here:
http://www.prestoncomiccon.co.uk

2 comments:

James Golbey said...

I love Trevor and Simon but I can't see their relevance to a comic con....?

Lew Stringer said...

It was half comic guests, half actors. A good balance, I thought. As for a comic connection; Simon's a Hook Jaw fan if that counts. :) (And Trev and Simon are "comics" of a different kind to the picture papers, so all's good.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...